3 King 3 Twin 1 Double
Lilo’s Paradise is a fully-equipped 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom luxury vacation villa situated on an incredible lot - no one overlooks our yard or pool, and there is a beautiful view from the backyard. The pool and spa get full sun all day while the lanai stays shaded. Best of all -- the northern facing backyard provides a wonderful view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the pool, lanai and family room! Lilo’s Paradise offers everything you will want to make your Disney Vacation truly magical! We tried to think of everything a guest might want or need while on vacation. We provide books, games, DVDs, and toys throughout the home, luxury linens, pool towels, baby items and even tote bags for use at the theme parks or big pool! Each bedroom has a ceiling fan and TV. There is a 65 inch TV in the family room with a Blue-ray player. The garage has been finished as a super hero themed game room which includes Air conditioning, a full-sized professional pool table, 3 a wall mounted 50" smart TVs with ability to play PS4 and/or Xbox1 at the same time. There is also a bar table with chairs and a wooden train set for our younger vacationers! The gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops and stainless appliances, and is truly equipped with everything you need or want to fix a quick snack or a large meal for the entire family. It is our intent that your family can truly LIVE in Lilo’s Paradise and call it your home away from home! All of the bedrooms in are tastefully decorated and furnished to the highest standard. the home sleeps 11 guests in 3 king sized beds, 1 room with 2 twin beds, and 1 room with bunk beds (twin over full). The master bedroom features double sinks in the bathroom and a 30-inch flat screen TV. The Force Awakens in our Star Wars themed kids bedroom that features twin over full bunk beds, and a large talking storm trooper guarding the entrance! Our second themed kid's bedroom is a "FROZEN" room. The brightly painted room includes 2 twin beds, adorable FROZEN murals and accessories. Both of the themed kid's rooms have an adjacent bathroom that is decorated to match!
These rates were set in USD
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekly||Weekend||Monthly||Min Stay|
30 Sep 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
20 Dec 2018 - 04 Jan 2019
05 Jan 2019 - 08 Feb 2019
09 Feb 2019 - 12 Apr 2019
13 Apr 2019 - 27 Apr 2019
28 Apr 2019 - 24 May 2019
25 May 2019 - 14 Jun 2019
15 Jun 2019 - 23 Aug 2019
24 Aug 2019 - 27 Sep 2019
28 Sep 2019 - 22 Nov 2019
23 Nov 2019 - 30 Nov 2019
01 Dec 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
21 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020
Cleaning: $140 for stays of less than 1 week
Tax Rate: 13.5%
Additional Notes: Complimentary pool/spa heat included
Lilo's Paradise is located towards the back of Windsor Hills on Grassendale Street. The home is on a hill with no homes overlooking the pool or home. The huge yard provides privacy and a view of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks.
A few of the items you will find at Lilo's Paradise:
* 3 King beds, 2 twin beds and bunk beds (twin over full). Every bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent or en-suite
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen stainless appliances, granite counter tops, Keurig and more!
* Super-hero themed game room featuring 3-TV gaming station with Xbox1 and PS4. Air conditioning and professional style pool table
* Private Pool facing Disney with view of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks. Complimentary pool/spa heat in private pool and hot tub
* Wonderful location in newest section of Windsor Hills - quiet with very little traffic. House is on a hill - no neighbors overlooking the yard, pool or home
* Tastefully decorated to the highest standard. Continually updated and remodeled - we never allow out home to look or feel "used".
* Flat screen TVs. 65' LED TV in the family room with Blu-Ray & Chrome-cast.
* All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TVs and ceiling fans. Adult rooms are peaceful and comfortable, kids rooms are themed and fun
* Baby items including stroller, highchair, bed rails, baby gates and pack-n-play style crib. Game room also features a wooden train table and set for our young "gamers".
* High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access and long distance phone calls to USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
* Onsite parking in your own driveway just steps from the villa entrance
* Pool alarms and safety fence to keep our young guests safe around the pool
* Full sized washer, dryer as well as iron and board. Drying rack for your clothes and plenty of hangers in the closets
* Digital locks and monitored alarm system
* Free access to all Windsor Hills amenities including the new dueling slides and kids splash zone for the duration of your stay.
* Gated community within a few miles of Disney.